14th June 2015, 09:23 AM
anam manzoor

Best career courses which I can pursue after 12th in commerce with SP

which are the best career courses which i can pursue after 12th in Commerce with SP ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  2. Which are some of the valuable courses that can be done after 12th commerce?
  3. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to do any one year UG Degree after completion of 10+2?
  5. Which course or Diploma course should I pursue for career in Accounts/Banking sector?
  6. Can I opt for CFA course after completion of 12th class? Information regarding other Commerce related Professional courses to pursue along with B.Com course?
  7. Different courses offered after 12th standard commerce?
  8. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  9. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  10. Which education is suitable after my B.Com? I have completed B.Com with 71%
  11. What is best to do after passing BCA? I have scored 78% in 2nd year
  12. What are the various options available after passed with 60% in 12th commerce?
  13. What could I choose after 10th class?
  14. Is there any distance education course which can help me in getting a job?
  15. How to become a oncologist? Which are the courses after 12th
  16. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  17. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce?
  18. Career courses available for me after passing 12th with 62% in SP and IT subjects?
15th June 2015, 08:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best career courses which I can pursue after 12th in commerce with SP

Quote:
Originally Posted by anam manzoor View Post
which are the best career courses which i can pursue after 12th in Commerce with SP ?
List of commerce courses after 12th standard:-

Bachelor of Commerce

Bachelor of Commerce in Computers

CA

ICWA

CS

CFA

B.B.A

B.B.M

Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Insurance

Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting and Finance

Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application

Bachelor of Computer Application

Bachelor of Arts in Economics

Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Communication

Bachelor of Business Administration

Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)

Bachelor of Business Studies

Bachelor of Business Management

Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in Accounting and Finance
12th January 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best career courses which I can pursue after 12th in commerce with SP

Which job is perfect for the SP and IT student after getting passed 12th...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?