1st October 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Master's degree in Abroad?

Hello Everyone,
I want to apply for higher education like Master's Degree in Abroad but there's no one who can guide me properly or tell me how the actual process is. Please tell me how can I start the process or how can I go step wise or where should I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  2. What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics? -- [New]
  4. Is it true that masters degree from abroad have greater value that Masters from India?
  5. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  6. Is the degree of EIILM valid in Abroad?
  7. Master degree courses from Abroad through distance education?
  8. Eligibilityfor masters degree in civil engineering Abroad?
  9. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  10. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Which is the best course between MS or M.Tech? What is the difference between those two -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  13. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  14. Possible options in India and Abroad to study Masters in International Relations?
  15. How can I study Master's in Medical Microbiology with scholarship in Abroad being a candidate of Zimbabwe?
  16. Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical
  17. How to get admission for masters degree in Abroad?
  18. Study material and procedure to apply for Masters degree in Foreign universities? Selection process and courses offered?
25th April 2017, 05:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study Master's degree in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to apply for higher education like Master's Degree in Abroad but there's no one who can guide me properly or tell me how the actual process is. Please tell me how can I start the process or how can I go step wise or where should I apply?

Candidates after completion of bachelor’s degree can study master’s degree in abroad universities in various countries like USA, UK, France, Germany, Singapore, China, Australia, Canada, New Zealand etc. For studies in abroad universities, candidates have to clear the English language test such as IELTS or TOEFL. In addition, candidates have to clear GMAT or GRE for taking master’s degree admission. You can find the admission details in the university websites or you can contact the educational consultants available for this purpose. You can apply online for admission or through consultancy service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?