12th April 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Information about BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) course offered in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology

Respected Sir, I want to study my BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) in Abroad. I am interested to get admission in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology. Kindly let me know about this course available in this institute. Please provide me the details.

24th April 2019, 12:29 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) course offered in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology

Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (R.M.I.T) is ranked in the top 100 universities in the world of civil engineering.

Studying bachelor of civil engineering, you will be able to specialize in civil infrastructure projects, geotechnical works, structures, transport or water resources.

There is also a broad range of electives so you can customize your studies to suit your interests. The program maintains an environmental sustainability focus, in line with continuing trends in the global engineering profession.

You will have the opportunity to design creative solutions through inspiring and sustainable designs and build projects, as well as taking part in the engineers without borders challenge-a humanitarian focused course offered in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.

To ensure you graduate job ready, you will also have an opportunity to undertake a work integrated learning (industry experience) elective.

Civil engineering graduates from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology have gone on to work at a range of organisations including:

1) Arup
2) Aurecon
3) BMD Group
4) CPB Contractors
5) GHD
6) John Holland
7) Lendlease
8) Melbourne Water
9) Traffix Group
10) Transurban
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?