12th April 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) admission in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to secure an admission in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology for studying BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure). I would like to know that what are all the documents required for getting admission? Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

24th April 2019, 01:29 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to get BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) admission in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology?

Requirements for BE (Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) admission in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology:

1) Intermediate (10+2) with an overall percentage of minimum 65% from a recognized board.

2) You will need certificate of one of the following English proficiency test:

IELTS (International English Language Testing System): Minimum overall band of 6.5 (with no individual band below 6.0)

OR

TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): Minimum overall score of 79 (with minimum 13 in reading, 12 in listening, 18 in speaking and 21 in writing).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?