22nd July 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in India through BEng(Aerospace Engineering) of the University of Surrey?

Kindly let me know that if I study BEng(Aerospace Engineering) from the University of Surrey then what are the jobs available for me in India? I need to know about the job opportunities because after this course I will do the job. Waiting for your response!

25th July 2019, 06:38 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in India through BEng(Aerospace Engineering) of the University of Surrey?

There are numerous job opportunities available for an Aerospace Engineer in India as well as abroad. After completion of B.Eng. in Aerospace Engineering program you can work in both government and private sectors in India. Major Job opportunities for an Aerospace Engineer are available in Air Force, Airlines, Helicopter Companies, Defence Ministry, Aviation Companies, ISRO, Flying clubs, Aeronautical Laboratories, Aircraft manufacturers, government owned air services and many more.
29th July 2019, 02:49 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Job opportunities in India through BEng(Aerospace Engineering) of the University of Surrey?

Job opportunities for an Aerospace Engineer are available in Air Force, Airlines, Helicopter Companies, Defence Ministry, Aviation Companies, ISRO, Flying clubs, Aeronautical Laboratories, Aircraft manufacturers, government owned air services etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?