19th July 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in India through BEng(Biomedical Engineering) of the Aston University?

Kindly let me know that if I study BEng(Biomedical Engineering) from the Aston University then what are the jobs available for me in India? I need to know about the job opportunities because after this course I will do the job. Waiting for your response!

23rd July 2019, 10:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in India through BEng(Biomedical Engineering) of the Aston University?

There are plenty of scopes available for a Biomedical Engineer in India as well as in Abroad. After completion of B.Eng. in Biomedical Engineering program you will work in the field of Bioinstrumentation, Biomaterials, Biomechanics, Clinical engineering, Rehabilitation engineering, Systems physiology and many more. As a Biomedical Engineer you will work with scientists, other medical researchers, and manufacturers to address a wide range of injuries and physical disabilities. Also you can go for teaching field and join the Educational Institutes or Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?