1st June 2019, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in India through BEng(Civil and Biomedical Engineering) of McMaster University?

Kindly let me know that if I study BEng(Civil and Biomedical Engineering) from McMaster University then what are the jobs available for me in India? I need to know about the job opportunities because after this course I will do job. Waiting for your response!

5th June 2019, 01:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in India through BEng(Civil and Biomedical Engineering) of McMaster University?

Combination of Civil and Biomedical Engineering is one of the tough career options in the field of engineering and medical sciences. There are huge opportunities in India as well as in abroad in this field. After graduation you have career opportunities in different fields like Universities, Industry, Hospitals, Research Faculties of Educational and Medical Institutions, Government Regulatory Agencies, Technical Advisor etc. Here you can get anything between Rs.20,000 and Rs. 30,000 per month in hand apart from other perks and benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?