1st June 2019, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Bachelor of Applied Science(Architectural Engineering) in University of Waterloo?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying Bachelor of Applied Science(Architectural Engineering) course which is available in University of Waterloo. Waiting for your response!

5th June 2019, 05:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Bachelor of Applied Science(Architectural Engineering) in University of Waterloo?

University of Waterloo provides a wide range of funding options like Scholarships and Entrance awards, OSAP/Government aid, Student employment and work program, Bursaries and Commercial loans. So you can apply for all these programs. After that you will be selected for one or more programs as per your eligibility. For more details regarding financial aid you should visit to https://uwaterloo.ca/future-students/financing/tuition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?