5th September 2018, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Master in Global Management of Innovation and Technology of Lappeenranta University of Technology?

I am going to apply for Master in Global Management of Innovation and Technology course in Lappeenranta University of Technology. Can I know about the scope of this course? I mean, I want to know about the job opportunities. Please help me to know about this.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Eligibility for doing MBA course? Total fee structure and specializations in MBA? Procedure and duration of the course? 37 2nd October 2019 01:04 PM
Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course? 17 1st July 2019 03:16 PM
Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA? 8 20th February 2016 04:29 PM
List of top universities and colleges for MBA course? Registration procedure for these Institutes for MBA course? 10 1st May 2015 01:00 AM