7th May 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

List of best universities in Canada for masters? Winnipeg and british columbia admission procedure?

I scored 80% in 10th and 77% in 12th and I completed my computer engineering from GTU, I cleared my engineering with 10 backlogs and 6.5 gpa and with 19 mark sheets, and also GOT IELTS 6.5 overall band. However, I want to go Canada for masters any university in winnipeg and british columbia will give admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in British Columbia Universities, Canada for 12th passed with PCB group? Fees to study from this university?
  2. Which university among University of British Columbia, McGill University and McMaster University provides MBBS course? Admission procedure and fees required for it?
  3. List of universities in Canada and USA for PG Diploma and PhD in Biomedical Science? Procedure of admission in such universities?
  4. How can I get PR Visa for Canada at a low cost?
  5. Possibility to get admission in The University of British Columbia to study under graduate course after 12th (Mathematics) with 74% and 5.5 bands in IELTS? How to get admission?
  6. List of top 10 Indian Universities for pursuing masters in English literature?
  7. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  8. which university will suit my sensibilities as Indian Student for Post graduation in Biochemistry?
  9. Which country is better to do the masters?
  10. List of universities to do Ph.D in Marathi language with admission procedure? How much time it will take?
  11. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  12. How can I continue my further education in top universities at U.S.A , U.K or Canada? What's the applying procedure?
  13. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  14. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Enquiry about the admission procedure in US universities through SAT?
  16. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  17. List of universities to do Masters in Physics? Previous year question papers of entrance exam?
  18. How to get admission in the best universities of America, Canada, Singapore for masters in science? I have done B.Tech in ECE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?