4th May 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

List of streams available in M.Tech for Civil engineering graduate in Swinburne University of Technology, Australia? What are the requirements for admission?

I am Civil Engineering graduate student and now planing to study M.Tech from Swinburne University of Technology, Australia. Please tell me list of streams available in M.Tech for me? What are the requirements for admission?

Related Questions:
28th November 2017, 11:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of streams available in M.Tech for Civil engineering graduate in Swinburne University of Technology, Australia? What are the requirements for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Civil Engineering graduate student and now planing to study M.Tech from Swinburne University of Technology, Australia. Please tell me list of streams available in M.Tech for me? What are the requirements for admission?

List of streams available in Masters for Civil Engineering graduate in Swinburne University of Technology, Australia is given below;

Master of Engineering (Civil)
Master of Engineering (Civil) / Master of Construction Management
Master of Engineering (Civil) / Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Master of Engineering (Civil Structures)
Master of Engineering Science (Civil)
Master of Professional Engineering

Candidates with a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) with minimum four years of full time study are eligible to apply for the Master of Engineering (Civil) at Swinburne University of Technology. Candidates with a minimum IELTS overall band of 6.5 with no band below 6.0 are eligible to apply for the Master of Engineering (Civil) at Swinburne University of Technology. Candidates have to apply for the admission with necessary documents like academic records, passport copy, English proficiency test certificate etc. Candidates can find more details at the Swinburne University of Technology website given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?