2nd November 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

List of streams available in Swiss Federal Institute of Technology for Electrical Engineering graduate

Sir, I have completed Electrical Engineering with 80% from Kerala and now want to study MS from Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zürich. Which are the streams available in MS for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the streams available in Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne for MS? Way to get admission?
  2. Whom to approach for admission in MS Automobile at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, Switzerland?
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) to do Ph.D after M.Sc Applied Physics?
  4. World wide ranking of Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, Switzerland? Is it best university of Switzerland to do PhD in Physics?
  5. Which are the best colleges for B.E in Maharashtra?
  6. In which college can I get after scoring above 180?
  7. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  8. In which college can I get admission after scoring 136456 rank in UPTU?
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 51680 in general and 16000 in OBC?
  10. Which are the best colleges for EEE?
  11. How many branches are available in M.Tech that are related to CSE, IT Stream
  12. Can i get good college with a good branch such as CSE or EEE in Kerala with the AIEEE rank of 53421
  13. Which college and branch should I select after securing 1385?
  14. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is the best course in B.Tech after completing intermediate MPC?
  16. Which courses in B.Tech can I take being a computer science and maths student?
  17. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  18. Which are the colleges can I get after scoring 36094 rank?
8th November 2017, 10:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of streams available in Swiss Federal Institute of Technology for Electrical Engineering graduate

Following are the streams available in MS:-
MS in very large scale integration
MS in Pharmacy
MS in Life Sciences
MS in Petroleum Engineering
MS in Game Design and Game Development
MS in Management Information Systems
MS in Power Engineering
MS in Wireless Communications
MS in Embedded Systems
MS in Computer Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?