19th September 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to join Mechatronics Engineering at National University of Singapore?

Hai, I am kavin now i started to study diploma in electronics&communication engineering in india.
After finishing this 3 yrs degree course, Iwould like to join in mechatronics engineering in foreign at national university of singapore[nus].
Is there any eligible for that? and also i want to take any SAT examinations for that?
please tell me the full detail for doubt??
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?
  2. Passing IELTS is necessary to join National University Singapore?
  3. How to do MSc from a good university of Singapore? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. Criteria to get admission in good universities of Singapore for pursuing M.Sc? Which exams should I take?
  5. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  6. Which all streams are available in MS related to Electronics & Instrumentation engineering at NUS, Singapore? Criteria and right time to get admission?
  7. How to join masters in Mechatronics from Anna University?
  8. How can I join ISRO after completing B.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  9. Which are the colleges offering M.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  10. Which course to pick for M.E. in Singapore? Which university to select?
  11. How to join in Intelligence Bureau while studying Mechatronics engineering?
  12. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  13. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  14. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  16. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  17. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  18. Top Universities in Singapore to apply for MS? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
26th September 2014, 12:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join Mechatronics Engineering at National University of Singapore?

Eligibility :-
For mechatronics engineering, you need to have 12 years of schooling. You must be fluent in English and have good reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.

Admission Procedure:-
You need to give any one of the English proficiency tests - IELTS or TOEFL. GRE is not mandatory for most of the Singapore university. It is better to give SAT instead of GRE. Then you can download the application forms from the official website of the university as well as request for mailing the forms to your residential address and apply as per your scores. You must make sure that you submit the forms well before the closing dates.

Sometimes telephonic interview is undertaken by the university.
On getting selected by the university, the university will send an acceptance letter or letter of offer will be granted to you which you have to sign and send back to the university along with the fees. After that university will send the entire package with requisite documents with which you can apply for VISA and go for studies in Singapore.

For SAT details, click here.
18th January 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join Mechatronics Engineering at National University of Singapore?

sir,
i am a 1st year B.E.MECHATRONICS student from madurai tamilnadu..
i have interest in in physics and aiming to join INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATIOIN in future after completion of my engg. couse
so,how can i do it?
3rd December 2015, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B. E in mechatronics after pursing diploma in electronics and communication engineering.
Plz answer this question please
9th November 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am Austin Paul from Kerala.I completed my diploma in mechatronics in the year 2017, now iam working in a company as an Engineer. I need to take b.tech in Mechatronics from Singapore, Is there any scholarships available for the year 2018?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?