29th November 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) to do Ph.D after M.Sc Applied Physics?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc in Applied Physics from Amity University and want to do Ph.D in same stream from ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology). Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. World wide ranking of Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, Switzerland? Is it best university of Switzerland to do PhD in Physics?
  2. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  3. Complete details of MS (by research) in Electronics and Communication
  4. Which country is preferable to study M.S. in Civil Engineering?
  5. Which country should I prefer for doing masters in computer science engineering?
  6. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  7. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in PhD in Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to join Tata Institute of Fundamental Research for PhD? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  9. What can I do achieve a good career after B.Sc Physics?
  10. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  11. Detailed procedure and eligibility to do PhD for Applied Mathematics postgraduate?
  12. What should I do after completing MBA-HR? Presently I am living in Switzerland
  13. Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  14. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities in India for Ph.D in Nano science?
  16. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for doing Ph.D?
  17. Which are the best institutes for CS?
  18. Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?