19th March 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have completed my B.Sc Nursing this year. Now I am working as a Clinical Instructor in Nursing college. But I want to study more. I want to do Post Graduation in the same domain. Kindly tell me which are the universities in Abroad which can provide this course? And there also I can do part time job if studying M.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  2. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  3. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  4. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  5. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  7. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  8. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  9. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  10. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  11. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?
  12. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  13. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to study in abroad after B.pharmacy?
  15. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  16. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  17. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  18. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
28th March 2015, 11:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?

Following are some of the foreign universities, which are offering M.Sc(Nursing) course.

University of Texas at Tyler
Address: 3900 University Blvd, Tyler, TX 75799, United States

Westminster College
Address: 1840 S 1300 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84105, United States

University of Colorado Colorado Springs
Address: 1420 Austin Bluffs Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80918, United States

Milwaukee School of Engineering
Address: 1025 N Broadway, Milwaukee, WI 53202, United States

Johns Hopkins University
Address: Baltimore, MD 21218, United States

Part-time jobs:-
Yes, you can work part time, if you can get any part-time job in Aboard. But, you have to take permission from the university to do part-time job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?