2nd January 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?

Hi
I have finished my B.tech civil engineering and I would like to study ms architecture in abroad any country , and I would like to know about if there any country hav universities which have scholarship , best universities for doing ms architecture in abroad . Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  2. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  3. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  4. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  5. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  6. How to do MBA abroad with 100% scholarship after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  7. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  8. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  9. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  10. List of universities which offers B.Tech with scholarship in Abroad?
  11. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  12. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
  13. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to choose Universities to do MS in Abroad after completion of Engineering? How to get Scholarship for this?
  15. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
  16. List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?
  17. What is the criteria and qualification required for doing M.Tech from abroad? Can I get scholarship for the course?
  18. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
4th January 2015, 07:22 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?

Very nice to see that you are having higher aims. Its always good to aim for the sky so that if you miss the sky you will be among the stars at least. Here is a list of some of the good foreign universities of The United states of America which offer Masters program in architecture. The website link is also there you can check them. These are renowned universities of the world.

University of Minnesota-----> http://arch.design.umn.edu/programs/m_arch/
Berkeley University of California-----> http://ced.berkeley.edu/academics/ar...-architecture/
University of Washington------> http://arch.be.washington.edu/admissions/m-arch

If you become topper of these Universities then for sure they will provide you a good scholarship amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?