15th March 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?

Hello Team,
After completing Doctor of Pharmacy(Pharm.D) in India
can I study M.Sc in Sports Medicine from Abroad?
I am eligible for this or not?
Which are the universities offering in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  2. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  3. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  4. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  5. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  6. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  7. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  8. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  9. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Reputed universities which offer MS in Abroad?
  11. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  12. Is it good to pursue Medicine course abroad? Which countries and universities should I choose?
  13. How to study in abroad after B.pharmacy?
  14. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What are the M.Pharmacy jobs in abroad?
  17. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  18. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
3rd April 2018, 07:57 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?

As you have completed Doctor of Pharmacy so you are eligible to pursue M.Sc in Sports Medicine course. These are some best foreign Universities listed below that do offer M.Sc in Sports Medicine course:-
> Arizon State University
> Pennsylvania State University
> University of Virginia
> University of Glasgow
> Queen Mary University of London
> University of Northingham
> The University of Queensland
> The University of western Australia
23rd July 2022, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?

I completed my Doctor of pharmacy in India ... Here my doubt is am I eligible for masters in sports medicine after completing the course what is my job roles in this field.... Please answer thank you in advance
23rd July 2022, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I completed my Doctor of pharmacy in India ... I need to do masters in USA con you please suggest any best courses for my future career.... Thank you in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?