5th January 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?

Hello
I am 3rd year student B.Tech. Biotechnology.
My CGPA is 6. I want to do MS in germany?
Want to know wheter I would get admission.
What Universities, I should look for.
If you could also guide me with the procedures it will be useful.

Related Questions:
  1. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  2. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  3. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  8. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  9. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  10. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  11. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  12. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 70.13% in B.Tech?
  13. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  14. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  15. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  16. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. List of top universities for continuing further studies in Germany after completing CS? I've secured 58% marks
  18. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
27th January 2018, 10:15 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?

As you are pursuing B.Tech. in Biotechnology and want to study Masters from German university so you can opt for M.Tech in Biotechnology or M.Sc. in Biotechnology. These are the Universities offering Master's in Biotechnology:-
> Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
> Hamburg University of Applied Science Hamburg, Germany
> University of Heidelberg, Germany
> Flensburg University of Applied Science, Germany

Admission procedure for MS course in Germany:-
> You have two options for making an application. Either you can apply online through
the official website of University/Institute directly or take help from UNI ASSIST.
> You need to appear for GRE test.
> You need to appear for language proficiency examination IELTS/TOEFL.
> You need to appear for an entrance examination conducted by University.
> You may need to appear for personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?