22nd June 2021, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MBA in International Hotel Management in United Kingdom

Hi everyone, I am interested to study MBA(International Hotel Management). I am looking forward to study in United Kingdom. So, can I know about the universities which are available for this course in United Kingdom? Please help me to know about the universities asap. Thank you!

25th June 2021, 12:22 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of universities offering MBA in International Hotel Management in United Kingdom

List of Universities:-

1- University of Birmingham.

2- Liverpool John Moores University.

3- Edge Hill University.

4- Glasgow Caledonian University.

5- Canterbury Christ Church University.

6- University of Surrey.

7- Arts University Bournemouth.

8- University of Lincoln.
25th June 2021, 08:43 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: List of universities offering MBA in International Hotel Management in United Kingdom

List of universities offering MBA in International Hotel Management in United Kingdom are like University of Manchester, University of Surrey, University of Lincoln, Glasgow Caledonian University.

You must need to qualify IELTS exam with minimum 7.0 marks to get admission in United Kingdom.
25th June 2021, 08:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

List of universities offering MBA in International Hotel Management in the United Kingdom:-

1. The University of Birmingham.
2. The University of Strathclyde.
3. The Ulster University.
4. Liverpool John Moores University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?