22nd June 2021, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying MBA in United Kingdom through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes for study in United Kingdom?

Sir, what interest rates will charges if I will do MBA in United Kingdom by taking education loan in India? I have an interest to do MS there and I have applied for various exams like GMAT, TOEFL and IELTS. I would also like to know that I get any benefit for getting education loan with any of these entrance exams?

25th June 2021, 08:37 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Benefits of studying MBA in United Kingdom through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes for study in United Kingdom?

Benefits of studying MBA in United Kingdom through entrance exam are:

1. United Kingdom is good for global recognition.

2. UK is good for strong research infrastructure.

3. Affordable tuition fees.

4. Varied MBA courses for you to choose.
25th June 2021, 08:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying MBA in United Kingdom through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes for study in United Kingdom?

Studying master in Business Administration (MBA) in London enhances your learning experience. With exposure to the international market, it provides an access to the global network. Universities in the UK design their MBA courses to prepare you to emerge professionally equipped for the challenges of a global market.

The candidate will get a loan at the interest rate of 6% to 12% for studying MBA in the United Kingdom.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?