22nd June 2021, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Post Graduation in Archaeology in United Kingdom? BA(History) candidate can apply for it?

Hello, I am doing BA in History. For higher studies, I want to go United Kingdom. I am interested to join course named Archaeology in Post Graduation. So, for applying this course in United Kingdom what are all the eligibility criteria? And which are the colleges provides this course?

25th June 2021, 08:53 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Post Graduation in Archaeology in United Kingdom? BA(History) candidate can apply for it?

List of colleges offering Post Graduation in Archaeology in the United Kingdom:-

1. The University of Oxford.

2. The University of Cambridge.

3. University College London, UCL.

4. Durham University.

Yes, BA(History) candidate can apply for this course.
25th June 2021, 08:53 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: List of colleges offering Post Graduation in Archaeology in United Kingdom? BA(History) candidate can apply for it?

List of colleges offering Post Graduation in Archaeology in United Kingdom are University of Sheffield, University of Reading, University of Edinburgh, University of York, Durham University, etc.

You need to qualify IELTS exam with minimum 7.0 marks to get eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?