27th September 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

List universities in US for doing MS under computer science field?

Hi,

I have completed my B.E in Computer Science and I have 1 and half year of work experience as well. I believe that if i work hard i can achieve good GRE and TOEFL score. So please list universities of US for getting admission in MS course. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offers Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  3. List of universities where I can apply with 900 GRE score in computer science field?
  4. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  5. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  6. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  7. List of universities in Chennai for PhD in Computer Science? List of Guides with their respective specialization?
  8. Universities offering M.A in Advertising and P.R in correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. List of the universities for M.Tech in computer science?
  10. List of the universities which consider admission for MS Computer Science on the basis of TOEFL and GRE score?
  11. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  12. Can I do PG from any other universities after studying computer science course form Bharatiya University?
  13. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  15. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after completing M.A Sociology and PG in Computer Science? List of universities providing B.Ed course?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. List of the universities offering Ph.D in commerce science?
28th September 2015, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List universities in US for doing MS under computer science field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have completed my B.E in Computer Science and I have 1 and half year of work experience as well. I believe that if i work hard i can achieve good GRE and TOEFL score. So please list universities of US for getting admission in MS course. Please answer as soon as possible.
List of the best university for MS course in Computer in US:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?