13th May 2020, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to learn Japanese for pursuing higher education in Japan after completing BTech?

Hello, I want to go to Japan after completing my BTech course which I am doing in CSE stream. How can I go there? Is it necessary to learn Japanese language? I want to do higher education there. Will Japanese universities take my admission?

30th May 2020, 09:13 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Is it mandatory to learn Japanese for pursuing higher education in Japan after completing BTech?

Requirements include:

1.Have a valid passport.

2.12 years of school in your home country or an International Baccalaureate diploma

3.Proof that you can pay all of your expenses while studying.

4.Japanese language skills (not technically a requirement)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?