10th November 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

Hello
I want to go australia after doing my b.tech (cse).
How can i go there? is it necessary to apply study visa for it?
I want to do study there.
Will australian universities get my admission?

14th November 2014, 09:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

Yes, you have to apply for student Visa, if you are not a citizen of that country (Australia).For you further studies from Australia you have to appear for some standardized tests. The score in those standardized tests will be the basis for admission into the foreign Universities.

You have to apply for GRE which is the requirement for most of Master's Degree program abroad. You also need to have a very good score in IELTS/TOEFL because most of the Universities in Australia accept a certain level of score.

If you are having a good score in these tests, then you can apply for admission in Australia. You also must have documents related to your academic qualifications. If you have good academic record then surely you will be able to get admission in a good college.
15th November 2014, 09:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies. Yes, it is mandatory to have VISA in order to pursue higher education in Australia. You need to apply for student VISA. In order to pursue higher education in Australia, you need to appear for entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL for technical course and GMAT and TOEFL for Management courses. After getting selected by any Australian university, you need to apply for VISA at the Australian consulate. Make sure you have a valid passport while applying for VISA.

Yes, there is an overseas quota in most of the Australian Universities. SO if you have a good score in the entrance exams and a good career record followed by a strong statement of purpose, you can definitely get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?