8th July 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to pursue graduation in any Japanese Universities if completed High School in Japan?

Hello
I have done my high school studies in japan for 2 years,
and i want to go to graduation in japanese university.
please help me to find some appropriate
scholarships for my further studies????

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study B.Arch in Japan being an ST candidate?
  2. How to pursue PG course in Economics or Finance from UKUS?
  3. How to pursue Arts stream after completing high school with PCM subjects(82%)
  4. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  5. Can I apply for MS after studying B.E?
  6. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  7. How to become a scientist in Biotech after M.tech in Biotechnology?
  8. Qualification required to get Pilot training scholarship in Japan? -- [New]
  9. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam? I have done graduation in commerce field
  11. How to join Ph.D from Overseas with scholarship? Best universities for me?
  12. Is there any course related to commerce which will help me in future?
  13. After completing Diploma what to do to go US?
  14. After scoring 40% in graduation in which universities can I apply for B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  16. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  17. BS in Electrical Engineering after 10+3 (Diploma)?
  18. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
28th December 2017, 03:01 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to pursue graduation in any Japanese Universities if completed High School in Japan?

As you said you have completed high school studies in Japan. So it will be easy to get scholarship from Japanese scholarship program. In order to get scholarship from university you need to check eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria for scholarship:-
> You age must be from 18 to 30 years.
> You must be completed your high school from school which major in Japanese language or Japanese culture.
> You must have confirmed admission in the university/institute.

These are the Japanese scholarship program you may choose one of them:-
> Monbukagakusho Scholarship Program.
> Japan Foundation United Nations University Scholarships.
> Asian Development Bank-Japan scholarships.
> Japan Human Resource Development Scholarships (JDS).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?