7th February 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Masters in Advertising/Marketing study in USA

Hi,

I wish to pursue my masters in Adverting or marketing this year from USA.

I am a graduate from Mass Media background with 3 years of experience in an advertising agency.

Could you help me with:

1) Exams that i will have to appear (process/ when) so as to enroll in a university this year

2) Colleges and their requirements for the same

3) Any agency who can take care of the process if the scores are ready for the exams

Thanks & Regards,

Ankita

26th June 2015, 08:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Masters in Advertising/Marketing study in USA

To get admission in Master's course in Advertising/Marketing course in universities of USA, first you should complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, because most of the US universities offers MS admissions by considering these exam scores of the applicants. Following are some of the universities, which are offering these courses.

Michigan State University
Address: 220 Trowbridge Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824, United States

Savannah College of Art and Design
Address: 342 Bull St, Savannah, GA 31402, United States

University of Florida
Address: Gainesville, FL 32611, United States

University of Texas at Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

Boston University
Address: Boston, MA 02215, United States

If you want to get guidance in admission process, you can join in any US admission processing consultancy, then they will help in getting admission. Nowadays, we can find these consultancies in each and every city. So, try to google the educational consultancies, where are located in your city.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?