5th April 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

MBA in France after BA From Alagappa University?

I have done b.A though distance education from alagappa university.can i do my mba in france? i want to do mba in france

Related Questions:
  1. Which among Madhurai kamaraj university and Alagappa university is better for doing MBA? Are both universities valid?
  2. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  3. Courses available graduation in BSc Chemistry?
  4. Distance MBA Stream for Civil Engineer
  5. MCA entrance model question papers of Alagappa University? I have applied for MCA
  6. How much marks and which exams do I need to undertake to get into colleges like London Business School, France, University of Oxford for MBA course?
  7. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  8. Details of B.Ed student of Alagappa University?
  9. Alagappa University M. Sc Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can I do CS course after BBA? What is the value of CS course?
  11. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  12. Admission in company secretary course after B.Com and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do PGDCA correspondence? Percentage required for it? From which centre can I do correspondence PGDCA in Chandigarh?
  14. Alagappa University M. Sc Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Is the correspondence course of Alagappa University Blacklisted?
  16. Previous entrance Ph.D question paper in Alagappa University(Computer Science)
  17. How to join MSc in distance education after doing B.Ed in Alagappa University?
  18. Which are the universities providing B.Com?
26th August 2016, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA in France after BA From Alagappa University?

You can clear GMAT, if you are looking for admission in France for your MBA programme. Scores in GMAT is accepted by most of the reputed universities abroad.

Once you have a good score, then you will be eligible to apply for admission when admission is open. Also, IELTS/TOEFL scores will be required to prove your English proficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?