2nd February 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?

sir, am working in indian navy for last 15 years as a sailor in navigation branch . i completed my MBA in shipping and port from Alagappa university on distance learning basis. NOW am thinking of joining shipping companies as a manager. tell me whether the one year diploma courses in shipping management, port management etc from LLOYD maritime academy UK will be the good option????

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  2. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  3. Which MBA is better to choose - Shipping and Port Management or Shipping and Logistics? -- [New]
  4. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  5. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  6. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University
  8. How to get a job on Shipboard for a Deck Cadet Post?
  9. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?
  10. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  11. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
  12. Do candidates from B.Sc in Maths eligible for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Do XAT score accepted for this?
  13. What is the scope of getting a job after completing MBA in Shipping Management?
  14. What are the job opportunities after MSc in Marine Geology?
  15. Job profile after MBA in Logistics and Shipping?
  16. Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy
  17. Job opportunities after passing B.Tech
  18. How to join MBA after completing B.Com? Which university is better for me?
10th May 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?

sir i have compalit B.A. and M.A. economise .I want join in shipping and port managment
20th June 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?

I finished mba in hr but i interesting in shipping how to join a shipping company, May i take with any diploma in shipping courses
27th January 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I m planning to do MSc in ship management and logistics from World Maritime University, Malmo................how far ll it help me in boosting my career??
17th May 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, iam doing mba.
I love the shipping jobs how can i get it?
23rd May 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MBA in shipping and port management with distance learning. please suggest me a good university.
16th November 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i hve passed B.com from Ranchi university & i want to join port management so wts d criteria to take d admission in dat college..
19th July 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO JOIN IN SHIPPING COMPAINES I FINISHED MBA SHIPPING PORT MANAGEMENT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?