3rd January 2011, 02:23 PM
umeshrgiri

Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?

Hi I am a engineering final year student and I am willing to get my MBA degree from singapore, In singapore I found universities from many countries from which i could sortlist university of Wales,UK , JCU Australia and Grenoble France. Can You pl guide me which one will be the best? and what is the admission procedure for international students? What are possible scholorships i can get?

Related Questions:
  1. How many marks should I score to get scholarship for doing MBBS?
  2. Any good institutes giving scholarships to international students?
  3. Is there any chance for scholarship outside India?
  4. Which scholarship can I get after scoring 80% marks?
  5. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  6. How to apply for University of Queensland, Australia to take scholarships? Maximum amount that I can take? -- [New]
  7. Entrance exams to qualify for MBA in Singapore? Scholarship for international students?
  8. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility for MBA admission in National University of Singapore for B.Com student of India?
  10. Stipend offered through NUS MBA Diversity Scholarship to International students? Details of this scholarship?
  11. Scholarship details for masters in Germany after passing B.Tech mechanical with 68% marks?
  12. Can I take admission into CS 2nd stage after doing MBA from Wales University?
  13. What are the opportunities available in Singapore for pursuing MBA? Universities offering MBA in Singapore? Job opportunities in this field?
  14. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  15. How can I study MBA(International Business) in Singapore? Total expenses and scope of studying in Singapore?
  16. Courses available in abroad for M.Com last year student?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in Singapore University after completing 12th?
  18. How can I do MS in US?
12th June 2011, 10:18 PM
kumarupender

Default Re: Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?

You could look at the Singapore Management University or the National University of Singapore.......best of luck.
12th June 2011, 10:35 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?

Top MBA institution in Singapore:
1. University of Liverpool (Online)
2. Walden University - International (Online)
3. Uptrend Business School
4. Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA Program
5. Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA Program
6. NUS Business School (National University of Singapore)
7. Raffles Education Corp College, Singapore
8. SP Jain Center of Management, Singapore
9. Nanyang Business School, Singapore
10. Boston Business Management School Singapore
8th July 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

which are the architectural colleges in europe that offer best education yet economical and also the fee structure.
21st December 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir ..,

I have completed my BSC CS with 72 % and have a working experience of 20 months., am i eligible to apply for SMU , nus , ntu in Singapore for MBA.
13th February 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

best university for computer science & engg. in singapore?
i,ve completed my b. Sc in computer science & engg from bangladesh.so what's the requrements for me to get scholarships or admission on singapore?
22nd February 2013, 01:34 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,,,

university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France

1.NUS Business School
2.Boston Business Management School Singapore
3.Uptrend Business School
4.University of Liverpool
5.Glion Institute of Higher Education
6.Glion Institute of Higher Education
7.Walden University
8.Uptrend Business School

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st December 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

pl.tell me where to study MBA at singapore,since i am a aerospace engineer.Also placement impotant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?