3rd March 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Medical Council of India has canceled the recognition of MBBS course done from Abroad?

Hello, I came to know that Medical Council of India MCI is cancelled the recognition of doing MBBS in abroad. Is that true information? I am looking to go Ukraine and do MBBS there. But many of my relatives informed me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Medical Council of India has cancelled the recognition of MBBS course done from Abroad?
  2. Whether Medical Council of India cancelled recognition of all Medical courses for Indian students in Abroad?
  3. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  4. Does Medical Council of India conducts entrance test for MBBS candidates of Abroad?
  5. When are Medical Council of India (MCI ) Screening Test applicable?
  6. What's the scope for indian MBBS student's studying Abroad? How may I get full details for the same?
  7. What are the scopes available in foreign for a MBBS student? What are the entrances required to clear to get recognition as doctor outside India?
  8. Medical Council of India recognizes NIOS certificate to give permission for study Abroad?
  9. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  10. What is the meaning of a recognized university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about the recognition of PhD(Public Health) course in Medical Council of India?
  12. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
  13. Entrance exams available in India to study MBBS course from abroad? List of medical colleges abroad approved by MCI?
  14. Recognition of Cardiology Diploma course for a 67 years old Doctor whose certificates are approved by External Affairs Ministry and Indian Embassy of Austria?
  15. Will my degree in MS Obetetric and Gynecology from other country get recognized by Medical Council of India? -- [New]
  16. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  17. MBBS from Dalian Medical University, China is approved by Medical Council of India? Can I appear for screening test?
  18. Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad?
25th March 2018, 06:18 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical Council of India has canceled the recognition of MBBS course done from Abroad?

As per the recent data from MCI, MBBS degree gained from foreign universities are valid in India. MCI has not cancelled any MBBS degree.
But, candidates have to pass a licence test exam conducted by MCI to start practicing in India.

*** So, you can do MBBS course from Ukraine as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?