5th September 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

MBBS from Dalian Medical University, China is approved by Medical Council of India? Can I appear for screening test?

My name is Dr Yogendra, age 27 and I have done my graduation from Dalian Medical University, China. I am yet to give my licensing exam for registering at Medical Council of India. Would I be eligible to write the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pass MCI screening test after studying MBBS from China? Can I get a job in China? -- [New]
  2. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  3. Are the PG medical courses by JNU approved my Medical Council of India?
  4. From where to get hall ticket for medical screening test?
  5. Procedure to study PG Medical in China for a MBBS candidate studying in China?
  6. Eligibility for IPS exam at the age of 27 years and after doing graduation from Dalian Medical University China?
  7. List of Medical Council of India approved Foreign Universities
  8. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  9. Which country should I prefer for doing post graduation in Medical after graduating from China? Will I have to clear MCI Screening test to practice in India?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria and qualification required for UPSC medical examination?
  11. Does Medical Council of India conducts entrance test for MBBS candidates of Abroad?
  12. Can I become Surgeon after completion of B.Sc(Ophthalmology)? Courses available to become a Surgeon?
  13. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I have to appear in Screening test in India even if I pursue MBBS From MCI recognised college of Russia?
  15. Is there any future for MBBS students in Canada?
  16. Medical council approved and issued certificate in valid the all over india?
  17. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
  18. Is MD degree of Tehran university of medical sciences, Iran approved by Medical council of India? MD degree from Tehran is equivalent to Indian MD degree?
14th September 2016, 09:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBBS from Dalian Medical University, China is approved by Medical Council of India? Can I appear for screening test?

Yes, Dalian University is one of the top 10 medical universities of China. You can surely apply for MBBS admission at the said university and after completion appear for screening test conducted by MCI.

Hence, there is no need to worry. Just study from the said university, if you are already studying without any worries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?