14th July 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in BTech to pursue MS in Germany? How much money is required to complete the course?

What is minimum percentage required in b.tech India to do ms in Germany for mechanical and what is the highest percentage required to get highest scholarship how much money would i need complete ms including stay food and what is entrance exam to do ms in Germany for mechanical plz help sand information to my [email protected]

26th July 2021, 09:39 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in BTech to pursue MS in Germany? How much money is required to complete the course?

You must have scored minimum 70 percentage in BTech to get admission in Germany.

Fees:
They charge only a minimum amount of semester fees of approximately 12,144 INR. However, private universities offering MS in Germany costa around 8 lacs to 25 lacs per annum.
26th July 2021, 09:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in BTech to pursue MS in Germany? How much money is required to complete the course?

The candidate needs to get a minimum of 60 to 70 percent marks in BTech to pursue to MS in Germany. The candidate should have 80 percent or above if seeking admission to a top university. The candidate needs to qualify for any English language test to get admission in Germany.

The total expense to study in Germany is somewhere around 861€ per month or 10,332€ per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?