27th November 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for GMAT?

Tell me the minimum qualification for GMAT is what? Please someone tell me that who can apply for the GMAT exam?

28th November 2014, 01:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for GMAT?

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. The GMAT examination is conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council. You need to appear for GMAT examination for getting admission in MBA course. Candidates who have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to appear for this exam.

GMAT Examination Pattern :-
The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-
1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal

Candidates will have 30 minutes for the analytical writing assessment and another 30 minutes to work through 12 questions, which often have multiple parts, on the integrated reasoning section and are given 75 minutes to work through 37 questions in the quantitative section and another 75 minutes to get through 41 questions in the verbal section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?