19th June 2017, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Is MS better option to go abroad after completion of Pharm.D course?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am B.Rajesh Naik studying Pharm.D 5th year. After complete my internship what is the best choice to do job in abroad areas? or is it better option to do MS in abroad and get a job later? Can you please give me your valuable suggestion on this soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Pharm.D course in abroad after completing B.Pharm course in India?
  2. PhD in USA after completion of PharmD?
  3. Steps to apply for Ph.D in USA after completion of Pharma.D course?
  4. Is there any option to settle in abroad after completion of MBBS in abroad?
  5. Is MS better option to go abroad after completion of Pharm.D course? -- [New]
  6. How much salary can a PharmD student of abroad expect in India?
  7. What is the better option after completion of MCA to do MS in abroad?
  8. How many kinds of Entrance Tests are there for M-Pharmacy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE?
  10. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  11. List of government colleges offering PharmD course in India and possibility of getting a government or private job?
  12. Am I eligible to do MBA in abroad after completion of B.Sc Electronics? Will that be a best option?
  13. What are the chances of getting a job after completion of M.Sc course in abroad?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc Nursing and B-Pharmacy after completion of 10+2 with 62.2% of marks?
  15. Is M.Tech in Abroad a better option or should i do it in India? Procedure for GATE and TOEFL
  16. What are the courses we can take in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  18. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
25th June 2017, 01:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MS better option to go abroad after completion of Pharm.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam, I am B.Rajesh Naik studying Pharm.D 5th year. After complete my internship what is the best choice to do job in abroad areas? or is it better option to do MS in abroad and get a job later? Can you please give me your valuable suggestion on this soon? Thank you!
You can do MS course in Abroad but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?