25th February 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the better option after completion of MCA to do MS in abroad?

I am student of BCA 2nd year and I want to know that after my BCA can I take admission in MS course in abroad or should I do my PG (MCA) first from the India then I take admission in MS in abroad? Can someone please give me the details on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any option to settle in abroad after completion of MBBS in abroad?
  2. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  3. Can I study PhD in Abroad after completion of correspondence MCA?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad after completing MCA?
  5. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  6. Whether MCA course of India is different from Abroad? Course duration of MCA in Abroad?
  7. Am I eligible to do MCA course in abroad after completion of B.Sc Maths with 55% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to do MS course abroad after completion of B.Sc degree with 93% marks?
  9. Can I do MS or MCA in abroad after completion of BCA?
  10. Is it a good choice for me of opting for MCA course after completion of BA and B.Ed in English? How to get admission for this course?
  11. Can I apply directly or MS in abroad after BCA? Studying MCA abroad?
  12. MCA, MBA or M.S: Better option for studying abroad after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad?
  14. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE?
  15. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  16. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  17. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  18. Am I eligible to do MBA in abroad after completion of B.Sc Electronics? Will that be a best option?
26th March 2017, 05:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the better option after completion of MCA to do MS in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of BCA 2nd year and I want to know that after my BCA can I take admission in MS course in abroad or should I do my PG (MCA) first from the India then I take admission in MS in abroad? Can someone please give me the details on this?

As you mentioned you are studying BCA now, you can do MS in abroad universities after completion of BCA. There are some universities accepting BCA degree for MS in Computer Science in abroad. Many universities insist on 16 years (10+2+4) of formal education (like BE or B.Tech) for Master’s Degree in abroad. You should have scored very good marks in BCA for getting admission in abroad universities. Apart from academic qualifications, you have to take GRE test and English proficiency test like TOELF/IELTS. For clearing the GRE and TOEFL, you can make use of the coaching centre available for this purpose. You can contact the university through e-mail or through the educational consultancies available for the purpose of admission. So the better option will be studying of MS in abroad universities after completion of BCA from India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?