24th June 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Is MS(Computer Engineering) course offered online in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?

I have heard that Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science is providing MS(Computer Engineering) course online. Is it true? I have a keen interested to do this MS course from this university. So, if they are providing this course online then it would be beneficial for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?
  2. Requirements to secure MS(Computer Engineering) admission in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?
  3. Eligibility to study MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science for BTech student?
  4. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Names of the colleges offering part time Civil Diploma for working people in Kolkata?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science? -- [New]
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in PGCET in ECE
  8. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 4325 rank in PGECET?
  9. What are the M.E courses available for CSE?
  10. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3709 in PGECET?
  11. Which colleges will I get in Analysis branch after scoring 7827 rank in PGECET
  12. List of colleges and universities that I can get after scoring 710 in PGECET?
  13. Which are the colleges available for me after scoring 4153 rank in PGECET
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  15. Which colleges I can get having secured a rank of 1117 in PGCET in ECE and being a candidate of BC-B category?
  16. Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  17. Admission in MBM is possible with general rank of 3026 and SC rank of 172?
  18. List of the B.Tech colleges which offer SAARCH countries students B.Tech degree?
26th June 2018, 07:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MS(Computer Engineering) course offered online in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?

Yes, your information is right. Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science is provides "MS(Computer Engineering)" course online. Duration of online course is typically 15 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?