24th June 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science for BTech student?

I am studying BTech course and after completing my graduation I want to study MS(Computer Engineering) from Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?
  2. Requirements to secure MS(Computer Engineering) admission in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?
  3. Is MS(Computer Engineering) course offered online in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?
  4. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) for BTech(ECE) student?
  5. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in JNTU, Hyderabad?
  7. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  8. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  9. Eligibility to study MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin for BTech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  10. Eligibility to study BTech(Architecture Engineering) in Singhania University?
  11. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  12. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student?
  13. Eligibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London for BTech(CSE) student?
  14. Software or Computer Science Engineering, which is better to study in BTech course?
  15. Differences among Software Engineering & Computer Science Engineering for BTech aspirant?
  16. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  17. Eligibility to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  18. Eligibility to study BTech(CSE) for Diploma Computer Hardware Engineering student? -- [New]
26th June 2018, 07:32 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science for BTech student?

Eligibility to pursue MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science for BTech student is as follows.

You must have completed B.Tech in Computer engineering/technology.

Grade point should be average (GPA) of 3.0/4.0 or above.

GRE must be minimum 305 out of 340.

Candidates must have a score of minimum:

Verbal - 150

Quantitative - 155

Analytical Writing - 3.5

TOEFL:- Must have minimum score of 85.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?