13th March 2023, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

My last qualification is BEd in which i score 70%. So visa officer won't see that??

Hi I have done my graduation as a private candidate from a government university,in which i score 40%.while doing my graduation I was working as a teacher in a tuition center. In 2013 i did my maters with 52% from open University and after that i did b.ed with 70% as a regular student.in between i was working. Now i want to applu for m.ed in Canada
So i went to few consultant and they said-
* I won't get visa at 40% (99.9% sure for not getting visa)

My question is
1. My last qualification is BEd in which i score 70%.
So visa officer won't see that?
2.one of the consultant said that if you apply for visa don't show your Masters degree, because double masters is not allowed in canada.is it so? Should i drop my masters degree before applying?
3. In my visa application i will show my working experience,as i always wanted to be independent. So visa officer won't consider my work experience?

Somebody please explain it to and a thank you in advance.

13th March 2023, 04:44 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: My last qualification is BEd in which i score 70%. So visa officer won't see that??

The visa officer will consider all of your educational qualifications, including your BEd degree with a score of 70%. However, they will also consider your overall academic record and may take note of your lower scores in your previous degrees. It is important to be honest about your academic history and provide all relevant information in your visa application.

Regarding your Masters degree, it is not true that double Masters degrees are not allowed in Canada. You can include your Masters degree in your application and it may even be viewed positively by the visa officer as it demonstrates your academic achievements and qualifications.

Your work experience can also be considered as a positive factor in your visa application, as it shows that you have practical skills and experience that may be valuable in Canada. However, it is important to provide evidence of your work experience, such as a letter from your employer or relevant documents.

In summary, it is important to be truthful and provide all relevant information in your visa application. While your academic record is an important factor, your work experience and other qualifications can also be considered positively by the visa officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?