9th September 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Need guidance for further studies after Diploma in Medical and laboratory Technology?

I have completed B.Sc. (Microbiology) in 2014 from ccs (chaudhry charan singh university) in Pass Class. Now i am pursuing DMLT (Diploma in Medical and Laboratory Technology). Now I want to do MSc in Microbiology. I would like to have guidance about further studies?

14th April 2018, 04:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need guidance for further studies after Diploma in Medical and laboratory Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc. (Microbiology) in 2014 from ccs (chaudhry charan singh university) in Pass Class. Now i am pursuing DMLT (Diploma in Medical and Laboratory Technology). Now I want to do MSc in Microbiology. I would like to have guidance about further studies?

Candidates after completion of Diploma in Medical and Laboratory Technology course can study BSc Medical Lab Technology course. Diploma candidates are admitted to the BSc Medical Lab Technology in Lovely Professional University through lateral entry mode. Duration of the course is only two years. Candidates after completion of the course can work as a CT scan technician, Renal Dialysis technician, MRI technician, X-ray technician, Pathology technician, radiology technician, etc. The LPU website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?