26th August 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Public Universities offering MS through GRE in US for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Hi,
I am preparing for GRE. I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and I want to do MS in Abroad. Can you please tell me which are the Public Universities providing MS in US through GRE?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  2. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  3. Which are the branches in MS for Mechanical engineers? Universities offering the course?
  4. Universities offering MS in US in Mechanical?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  7. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  8. Are there any indian universities offering GRE score for MS in India?
  9. European universities offering MS program in Aerospace Engineering and accepting GRE?
  10. Without GRE can I get admission in German or other universities in Abroad?
  11. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  12. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  14. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  15. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Australian universities offering M.S. through GRE and TOEFL?
  17. Details of GRE for mechanical students to get admission in Germany Universities?
  18. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
14th April 2018, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Public Universities offering MS through GRE in US for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am preparing for GRE. I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and I want to do MS in Abroad. Can you please tell me which are the Public Universities providing MS in US through GRE?

Public universities offering MS in the USA for BTech Mechanical Engineer are given below:

California State University Los Angeles - Official Website

Arkansas Tech University - Official Website

University of Idaho - Official Website

South Dakota School of Mines & Technology - Official Website

University of Massachusetts Dartmouth - Official Website

University of South Florida - Official Website

University of New Mexico - Official Website

Mississippi State University - Official Website

University of Kentucky - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?