22nd September 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Notes of 12th Commerce Maharashtra State Board for a candidate who is studying in Abroad?

Hello,
I'm in Abroad and studying there. I need notes for 12th Commerce for Maharashtra Board so that I can study with it can any one help me with it? Its really hard to study with notes, I'm not getting any thing please help me with the notes.

Related Questions:
  1. How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board
  2. Can I repeat 12th Commerce from Maharashtra Board if secured less marks last year with ICSE Board?
  3. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce from UP State Board?
  4. 12th commerce state board maharashtra question papers?
  5. Am I eligible for State Government Engineering College of Maharashtra through MH-CET being a candidate having completed 10th class from Uttar Pradesh and pursuing 12th class in Maharashtra?
  6. Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate?
  7. Is it possible to do 12th in Science after completing Commerce course in Maharashtra board?
  8. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Chapterwise marks distribution for all the subjects of 12th class(Maharashtra State Board Commerce)?
  10. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  11. Possibility to do Pilot Training course in Abroad for 12th Commerce candidate? Expected starting salary after completing Pilot Training course from Abroad?
  12. Sample question papers of Accountancy for 12th Commerce Maharashtra Board exam
  13. Which board is easy among ISC Board and H.S Maharashtra State Board?
  14. Is it a problem being a state board student?
  15. Best course available in India after studying 12th abroad?
  16. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  17. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  18. Am I eligible for other state engineering entrance after passing 12th from Maharashtra state board?
8th October 2015, 07:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Notes of 12th Commerce Maharashtra State Board for a candidate who is studying in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I'm in Abroad and studying there. I need notes for 12th Commerce for Maharashtra Board so that I can study with it can any one help me with it? Its really hard to study with notes, I'm not getting any thing please help me with the notes.
If you have completed 12th standard from Maharashtra State Board then you are eligible to study in abroad but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?