26th January 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in MS entrance exam to study in USA with a backlog in BTech?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BE from a reputed university in India. But I have a backlog in one subject. I want to study MS in USA through the entrance exam. So, is it possible to write an entrance exam for studying MS in USA?

2nd February 2019, 12:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in MS entrance exam to study in USA with a backlog in BTech?

Yes, it is possible to appear in MS entrance examination for pursuing higher studies in USA after completion of your B.Tech with backlog. You are eligible to appear in entrance examinations like GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations for pursuing MS course but, before applying for admission to MS course, you have to clear the backlog subject of your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?