3rd March 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS and PhD in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in Germany?

Hello, I am studying in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year. I don’t want to do Post graduation here in India. I want to study my MS as well as PhD in Germany. So it is possible for me? What would be the charges for studying both courses there in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MS and PhD in USA for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in Germany?
  2. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  3. Total cost to study MS in Germany?
  4. Cost of studying B.Tech in Germany after 12th standard?
  5. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  7. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  9. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  11. Is it better to study MS in Germany? Cost expenses to study MS in Germany and USA?
  12. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  13. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  14. What are procedure followed to do MS in Germany and cost of study required and job opportunities in germany for mechanical student?
  15. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  16. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  17. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  18. Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?
26th March 2018, 12:11 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS and PhD in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in Germany?

Yes, definitely you can apply for MS course and PhD course in Germany after the completion of B.Tech from India.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University can apply for the MS course from German Universities.
Candidates must have to qualify in the GRE and IELTS examination in order to get admission in different Universities of Germany.
Once completing MS course, candidates can then apply for Ph.D course based on MS course qualification.
You can expect an amount of 20,000 to 25,000 Euros per year for the above mentioned courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?