5th January 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete studies abroad with full scholarship without paying any fees?

Is it possible to complete studies abroad with full scholarship without paying any fees? What would be the steps I need to follow for studying Astronomy in full scholarship? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study physics higher studies in abroad in full scholarship?
  2. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  3. How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams?
  4. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Further steps after English honours from Delhi University to get high paying job? Various scholarship tests to study in Abroad?
  6. Is there full scholarship available in Abroad for doing MDS?
  7. Which country to do masters in IT field after completion of B.Tech with 50%? Best scholarship to complete studies abroad? -- [New]
  8. What should I do for studying abroad with full scholarship after completion of 9th standard?
  9. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  10. What should I do to complete MCA in abroad with scholarship?
  11. List of scholarship exam to give for doing studies abroad?
  12. List of scholarship exams after 10th standard to study abroad?
  13. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?
  14. How to take scholarship exam for abroad studies specially America? Details of such scholarships?
  15. Where to get the full scholarship for doing course in abroad after completion of 12th with 93% marks?
  16. Is it possible to study with full scholarship in abroad?
  17. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  18. How can i avail full scholarship in abroad for studying after 9th class?
16th January 2017, 12:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete studies abroad with full scholarship without paying any fees?

No, it is not possible to complete studies in abroad with full scholarship without paying a penny. This is because even though you will get 100% scholarship, you will get 100% scholarship on tution fees. You will still need to pay the maintenance and other institutional charges. In order to get the scholarship you need to perform very well in the entrance exams based on which the foreign universities take admission. However, you can opt for assistantship in the university which can also help you in getting additional income and meeting the expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?