15th March 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study physics higher studies in abroad in full scholarship?

What should I do to study physics higher studies in abroad in full scholarship? Can someone please guide me with the complete process which we need to follow for it? I just want full scholarship for sure. So, kindly help.

15th March 2015, 02:27 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to study physics higher studies in abroad in full scholarship?

To get full Scholarship you will need to give a few Examinations and also crack them.
You will also need very good marks in your Graduation Level.
Domain Knowledge is another must in case of Scholarship.
You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination.
The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is up to the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
TOEFL Examination is another Examination which you will have to crack.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University name and the course you want to avail.
There will be a personal Interview that will be conducted mainly done over Skype Calling.
Once you have gone through this process you it is up to the University to provide you with the Scholarship or not.
You will have to make sure that you are confident during your Interview.
The Interviewer is the person who has the final call on the Scholarship.
If you are able to impress the Interviewer then your Scholarship is a certainty and if he is not impressed then you have very little chance of getting the Scholarship.
So just prepare from now on for the full process in Advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?