23rd September 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to become a surgeon in USA after completion of BDS or do we need to do DDS course?

Is it possible for me to become a surgeon in USA after completion of BDS or do we need to do DDS course? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for practicing in USA as a Dental Surgeon after completion of BDS in Bangladesh?
  2. How can I get scholarship for doing DDS in USA after completion of BDS?
  3. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I study after BDS in USA?
  5. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  6. From where can I do DDS after BDS in India? What is the cost of DDS course in USA? How can i get admission in USA?
  7. What is the scope of BDS in USA and Australia? Is it necessary to do DDS in abroad to get the job?
  8. Procedure followed to apply for BDS in USA after completion of BDS? -- [New]
  9. What is the fee structure of DDS from USA after completing BDS from India?
  10. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing PG course from USA?
  11. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA? Do I have any other options after completing BDS in India?
  12. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA?
  13. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  14. Job in USA after BDS from Myanmar? Can I continue to study MDS or DDS in USA?
  15. How Can I get admission in DDS(USA)? Which type of exam do I need to pass? What's the applying procedure?
  16. Admission in DDS course depends upon the duration of BDS course? Can I do DDS from abroad on Visitors Visa?
  17. What course we can take up in USA after completing B.D.S in India?
  18. What are other courses other than DDS in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?