17th May 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship for doing DDS in USA after completion of BDS?

I want to know about scholarship procedure for doing DDS in USA after complete BDS in India. and how much cost get pay after getting scholarship?? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible? Please understand my need!

Related Questions:
  1. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  2. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  3. From where can I do DDS after BDS in India? What is the cost of DDS course in USA? How can i get admission in USA?
  4. What is the fee structure of DDS from USA after completing BDS from India?
  5. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing PG course from USA?
  6. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA? Do I have any other options after completing BDS in India?
  7. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA?
  8. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  9. Job in USA after BDS from Myanmar? Can I continue to study MDS or DDS in USA?
  10. How Can I get admission in DDS(USA)? Which type of exam do I need to pass? What's the applying procedure?
  11. What course we can take up in USA after completing B.D.S in India?
  12. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  13. Indian BDS person eligible to practice in USA? How much is the fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. MDS in India or DDS in USA, which is better to study for BDS final year student?
  15. From where can I do DDS after BDS? Cost of the DDS course? Is there any capsule course after BDS? Salary after doing DDS and MDS in India and Abroad?
  16. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  17. Further studies option after BDS for USA Green Card holder?
  18. What are the courses after BDS in India?
22nd May 2018, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for doing DDS in USA after completion of BDS?

In USA, scholarships are based on merit and if you have excellent academic record, then you will have greater chances of getting the scholarship.

Just apply for the scholarship, if you have secured admission. Normally, those who excellent scores, have greater chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?