14th May 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Renewable Energy Resources in Dublin University for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?

Hi,
My name is B.Murthy. I still have backlogs after I've completed my B.Tech course. It may be 5 years of my Graduation by the time I complete my B.Tech. But I am not a poor student, this thing happened because of my negligence and some health problems. I want to pursue my higher education in Renewable Energy Resources in Ireland's Dublin University. I've already given my GRE and scored 347 marks but my dad wouldn't send me to USA. So I have opted for Ireland. Will my 4-5 years degree be a hindrance to my admission into the foreign universities? Are they going to accept my application? What should I do now?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing Wind Energy or Renewable Energy through Distance Education?
  2. List of best universities to do renewable energy course through distance mode after completion of graduation?
  3. How to get job after M.Tech in renewable energy based private companies?
  4. Application procedure and list of institutes for PhD in Renewable Energy sources?
  5. What kind of job opportunities are available for me after completing B.Tech in Agri Engineering? I have 2 years experience in renewable energy
  6. Job opportunities with expected salary for M.Tech(Automotive Systems/Thermal Science & Energy Systems/Engineering Design/Manufacturing Design/Renewable Energy Systems) in India and Abroad?
  7. Colleges in in India offering courses in Renewable resources? Eligibility criteria after B.Sc(Computer science)?
  8. Which are the institutes providing M.E in Renewable Energy Sources?
  9. Internships in renewable source of energy? Where can I get such type of internships?
  10. How to get M.Tech in Renewable Energy through distance education
  11. What are the jobs that I can get after completing Geology
  12. WBUT EE 7th Sem Non Conventional Energy Resources Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Which are the universities offering distance MBA in Renewable Energy Management
  14. How to join M.Tech in Renewable energy through distance education?
  15. How to get admission for energy manager or energy auditor? I have completed DME with 6 years of experience
  16. Pursuing masters in sustainable transportation(electric vehicles) or Renewable Energy sources from Abroad?
  17. What are the other PG students Civil Engineers can take instead of Master's in Engineering and MBA to be a lecturer? Can I take master's in renewable energy, Master's in Environmental Science?
  18. Which are the exam centres of SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
18th May 2016, 09:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Renewable Energy Resources in Dublin University for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?

You can apply on the basis if GRE and IELTS/TOEFL scores. In the end what matters is tour degree and if you have completed it even in 5 years then also you will be eligible for admission.

What matters is a good GRE score for admission in any top university abroad. Just clear your backlogs as soon as possible and apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?