3rd May 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in in India offering courses in Renewable resources? Eligibility criteria after B.Sc(Computer science)?

I will be graduating in 2011 with BSc computer science degree and i am further interested in gaining my higher education in renewable energy.Can you please help me that whether i am eligible and which colleges in India offer such type of post graduate course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?
  2. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. Best colleges offering M.E in Electronics? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  4. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Best colleges in these countries? Which exams do I have to answer to enter the colleges? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  5. Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  6. Best colleges in Mumbai / India offering BCA? Eligibility criteria, tuition fee and duration of course?
  7. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Archaeology) in Southern India? Eligibility to study?
  8. Which are courses related to Wildlife which are being offering in India? Fee structure and colleges offering the course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. Best colleges in India offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  11. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  12. Best countries for PG courses other than India? Which are the best colleges in these countries? Which exams do we have to attend to enter these colleges? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  13. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
  16. Colleges offering courses in Marin Law in India or Abroad? Eligibility for the course and the future prospects of the course?
  17. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad
  18. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
3rd May 2011, 04:04 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges in in India offering courses in Renewable resources? Eligibility criteria after B.Sc(Computer science)?

since you will be completing your graduation this year.........

here's list of the colleges in India offering post graduation in renewable energy are listed below................

-->Sam Higginbotom Institute of Agriculture - Allahabad

-->Institute of Energy Management and Research - Gurgaon, Haryana

-->Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University - Nagpur, Maharashtra

-->Indian Institute of Technology - New Delhi, Delhi

-->Malaviya National Institue of Technology - Jaipur, Rajasthan

-->Lucknow University - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

-->College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology - Junagadh, Gujarat

-->Bharathiar University - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

3rd May 2011, 04:05 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges in in India offering courses in Renewable resources? Eligibility criteria after B.Sc(Computer science)?

here's list of the colleges in India offering post graduation in renewable energy are listed below................

3rd May 2011, 05:00 PM
mohd haider

there r many u can try in some.
13th May 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

what are the Top universities in India that Offer MS in renewable energy resources
16th May 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

best colleges in india offering ug courses in climate science&engineering
20th May 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

career courses after bsc in bio chemistry?
in renewable sources
6th July 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm interested in physics maths & computer science so please tell me the best cource on interest of these subs & also job details
15th July 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

career courses after b.tech in energy and environmental engineering
15th October 2011, 11:15 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

26th November 2011, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

i am in b tech 3rd year in ME ,please tell me about post graduate course in renewable energy resource and also tell me about the job area in this field

NAVEEN TAPA
9th February 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the colleges offering B Tech in renewable/non conventional energy
20th February 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the colleges offering B Tech in renewable/non conventional energy
try TERI institutes, I believe this is best in India
http://www.teriuniversity.ac.in/
19th December 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc in computer science with mathematics and statistics as an optional subjects .
sir, my question is can i do Bed in statistics or mathematics?
and if so kindly suggest Bed colleges in hubli/dharwad.
16th July 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am Electrical engineer. I want to know which are the best Institutes/Universities in India offering Distance education in Renewable energy. What is the scope for the same. Is there any other related correspondence courses?
15th October 2015, 11:38 PM
minikagupta
Member+

Colleges in in India offering courses in Renewable resources
---------------------------------

(1)Malaviya National Institue of Technology
(2)Bharathiar University
(3)Lucknow University
(4)Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University
(5)Indian Institute of Technology
(6)Sam Higginbotom Institute of Agriculture
(7)Institute of Energy Management and Research
(8)Malaviya National Institue of Technology
(9)Sam Higginbotom Institute of Agriculture
(10)institute of Energy Management and Research
(11)College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology
(12)Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?