22nd September 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of GRE exam?

Sir/Mam,

I am preparing for new GRE and for practice purpose i want previous year question paper,please provide it. It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on this as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response.

Thank you!

23rd September 2016, 04:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of GRE exam?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardised test which tests the candidate's analytical writing, quantitative ability and verbal reasoning skills. In analytical writing, you will have to write two essays, one is based on an issue and the other is based on an argument.

In quantitative ability and verbal reasoning sections, you will have 40 questions from each section. The total time for GRE examination is nearly 4 hours. You can take online practice examination and check the examination pattern by downloading the GRE preparation official software at https://www.ets.org/gre/revised_gene...re/powerprep2/
23rd September 2016, 10:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of GRE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am preparing for new GRE and for practice purpose i want previous year question paper,please provide it. It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on this as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response.

Thank you!
Below are the attachments of GRE question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GRE Sample Paper 1.pdf(168.5 KB, 125 views)
File Type: pdf GRE Sample Paper 2.pdf(122.7 KB, 59 views)
File Type: pdf GRE Sample Paper 3.pdf(124.5 KB, 39 views)
File Type: pdf GRE Sample Paper 4.pdf(203.4 KB, 40 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?